Thursday, February 14, 2008

I have found MY president!


I am a proud new member of the Fibertarian Party!!!




What can Dolores do for you? Please read below and than ask what can't she do!?


"Now, my campaign promises. Unlike the other candidates, I readily admit that I'm in this for the bling. Free travel by private jet, a huge expense account, my own office, and a posse of humpy bodyguards in suits and dark glasses? Betcherass. So just tell me what you want, and I'll want that, too.Let's get the ball of yarn rolling with a few suggestions collected by my press secretary, Harry.

  • Elizabeth Zimmermann's birthday will be declared a national holiday.
  • All fiber-related purchases will be fully tax-deductible.
  • Knitting will become a mandatory subject in American public schools.
  • Government subsidies for the establishment of independent yarn shops in high-need areas.




*You don't even have to live in America or be American. After a stay in the White House, I'm thinking world domination might be a freakin' hoot.


All credit goes to this man! He's brilliant!




stars

1 comment:

becky c. said...

I LOVE Franklin! He is such a riot.